Ninja's Thoughts

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The interview…

The interview…

Right well as I currently have not got the slightest idea of what I want to do with my future, I decided to book a careers interview with my local careers office, who directed my to my careers advisor in school. So I arrive there in a bit of a bummer mood, after all this is my entire future im trying to decide on, I have no idea. So after talking for a while I am much re ashored that it is fine not to be sure what I want to do at the moment. we talked about all these courses I could go on to help me think about what I want to do, I was pleased when she said I would be getting paid to attend. We had a short chat about different careers I could follow, such as Apprenticeship ect… this is when I motioned my interest in electronics, this is where she suggested a career in programming, this is a bit far fetched but at the time it appealed a lot. Im still not too sure what I want to do but this has made me a lot happier for the moment and I don’t have to worry as much about my future because I now have some sort of guidance.

Before I went for the interview me and some friends ( Mark, John, Jack, Ryan and me, later arriving tom) were fooling about with marks recently occupied water balloon slingshot, it can travel 150 meters. We didn’t have it for too long but the time we did have it was very fun. I’m sure it will bring many smiles on Monday.

Here is a picture of the sling shot

I will be back soon.

4 Comments:

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 pm  

  • I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 pm  

  • Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 am  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home