Ninja's Thoughts

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Playstation 3.

Well this is the probably the console a lot of people have been eagerly waiting for, for along time. To be honest I think it is turning out to be a joke. The original controller was a bit… Daring but the new design, well I was a bit shocked when I saw it just after they had the court case for the rumble pads. The new pad has got rid of the rumble and put in the tilt feature, which I like quite a lot, although it is used by there competitors Nintendo in there new console the wii. They also have a button in the middle of the pad just like the 360.

I MEAN WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER

A 360 and a wii or a ps3 which costs the same as them both together… oooh the decisions. £499 plus Vat, think of what else you could buy for that. Even after it being so expensive there still losing the most out of the three next generation consoles in making it. And I know there has been some profanity about the core and premium packages with the xbox 360 but look at it this way at least you can upgrade the core, the playstation three does not offer this option, they offer a cheaper version of the console, the difference is that the it doesn’t have as many sockets at the back, I’m not quite sure what it will be missing, but to be perfectly honest it probably wont matter if its missing the Ethernet socket, I mean who uses playstation live or whatever it is anyway.

I don’t mean to bitch about the console but come on if sony were straight with us from the start no one would care, but I mean look at the difference in this.



Oh i alos found this picture of the ports.



WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT

The pictures on this page may not be all true they are just pictures i have found i am not putting myself forward to be held responsible for any of these pictures

3 Comments:

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 pm  

  • I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 am  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home