Ninja's Thoughts

Sunday, May 28, 2006

X-men 3


Well Ryan, Will, Jack, Dami and I went to see this movie in Rhyl, I hadn’t really looked into it and I probably wouldn’t have watched it if everyone else didn’t want to. Well it was a lot better than I thought it was, although it does have over its fair share of… well things that don’t make sense and stupid mistakes, like when a ton of mutants had just been changed to humans and suddenly disappeared. And people moving about 4 meters standing still. Other than that I thought it was a great movie, I probably preferred this to the other two. Im not really going to write a review or anything on it because you should just go and check it out yourself, I recommend it a lot. But I will tell you this Magneto discovers one of his greater powers… the power of chess.

3 Comments:

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 pm  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 am  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home